View Profile MutantZombieBabies

6 Movie Reviews

Very deep and poems

I could feel the poems in the side of my thigh!

10/10/10 for audio
9/4 for visuals
56/8 for gameplay

rape a penis

Ah!

I think I saw a ghost! Are you okay?

Oh wow man

I need some of that... amazing stuff

5 Game Reviews

Great Game

It's five years old now but this game is still great. I remember back when the first 3 Foot Ninja came out. Ah, Nostalgia. Still great, and for all the whiny little fucks who complain about how hard it is, CHANGE THE FUCKING DIFFICULTY OR GROW SOME BALLS YOU LITTLE SHIT-SLURPING, DICK-SUCKING, FUCKS! Great game, not that hard, Peace.

Great Job Michael!

One of the best sequels I've played and one of the favorite games on Newgrounds. I'd like to see more music in rEALMS3 (Which I know you've working hard on. LOL Hard-On) & I hope to see more of you around the Portal.

LOL HARD ONS LOOOOOOOL

Dude Micheal Shweet

This is so frickin' awesome. Whens rEALMS3 comin' out dawg? I've been waitin' forever. Love the original can't believe I waited so long to right a review. Should have givin' it a 10 the second I hit PLAY. USE MORE MUSIC IN rEALMS3 MOTHERF*CKER!

Yeah yeah penis penis

29 Audio Reviews

THE BEST!

THIS IS THE BEST! HOLY SHIT FUCK! Some douche voted less than 3 though... what a douche... seriously though this is AMAZING! Good job man!

HWAT A DOOOOOOOOOOOUCHE

Holy shit!

This is amazing man! This shouldn't be on NG! Are you sure you made this? Did you make this with an actual symphony or FL Studio or what? This sounds awesome and could easily be in a new Zelda game!

Setu-Firestorm responds:

It was made on Nuendo using the VSTi called Edirol Orchestral. This piece was done for the Hero of Time film that BMB Finishes did and released just this month.

You can go to www.theherooftime.com to check out more details along with where you can see the movie.

Thanks for the feedback. It is greatly appreciated. =)

...and yes, I made this. =p

This is excellent man

Still needs to be louder though! Also, I don't know if you noticed this but this has already been used in 1 Entry. Which is strange to me since you just submitted it. Anyways keep up the good work and all that jazz. Also, me and Lucifer will be heading to your abode today. Pittywurp and see you then!

mrpibbs1 responds:

Oh yeah you should watch that entry that used my song it's pretty amazing. Mind blowing quality I say.

9 Art Reviews

This is not art

This is not art

FoxBoyZero responds:

ART is when you express yourself. This particular type of art is geometrics. If you cant see the beauty in symmetry and simplicity, I am going to have to ask you never review any other piece I may submit in the future.

That's pretty incredible man