MutantZombieBabiesMutantZombieBabies

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

One Dimensional Quest One Dimensional Quest

This is so beyond awesome

10/10 broseph really super cool

3 Foot Ninja II 3 Foot Ninja II

Great Game

It's five years old now but this game is still great. I remember back when the first 3 Foot Ninja came out. Ah, Nostalgia. Still great, and for all the whiny little fucks who complain about how hard it is, CHANGE THE FUCKING DIFFICULTY OR GROW SOME BALLS YOU LITTLE SHIT-SLURPING, DICK-SUCKING, FUCKS! Great game, not that hard, Peace.

rEALMS2 rEALMS2

Great Job Michael!

One of the best sequels I've played and one of the favorite games on Newgrounds. I'd like to see more music in rEALMS3 (Which I know you've working hard on. LOL Hard-On) & I hope to see more of you around the Portal.

mrpibbs1 responds:

LOL HARD ONS LOOOOOOOL

rEALMS rEALMS

Dude Micheal Shweet

This is so frickin' awesome. Whens rEALMS3 comin' out dawg? I've been waitin' forever. Love the original can't believe I waited so long to right a review. Should have givin' it a 10 the second I hit PLAY. USE MORE MUSIC IN rEALMS3 MOTHERF*CKER!

mrpibbs1 responds:

Yeah yeah penis penis

Anarchistificationer Anarchistificationer

Pretty good

Perhaps my expectations were too high for this game. It feels far too short compared to similar games such as rEALMS & it's sequel. I left feeling like I played a demo for a much longer game. On the positive side of things, I did feel that (though limited) the animation was well done and the music wasn't half bad. Keep up the good work, but next time keep the good work going.

Music Catch Music Catch

Very soothing...

The music and graphics were beautiful, but the whole scoring system lacked purpose, which somewhat ruined it for me (perhaps the ability to submit your score would be nice, or an ingame store to purchase new songs) I can tell you put a lot of work into this and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your entries in the Portal. Oh one last thing, the ability to import songs would be excellent.

P.S.
very relaxing, make sure you keep the soothing music and effortless controls in any future releases.