MutantZombieBabiesMutantZombieBabies

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

ingenuity ingenuity

Very deep and poems

I could feel the poems in the side of my thigh!

10/10/10 for audio
9/4 for visuals
56/8 for gameplay

rape a penis

mromromromromromromromrom mromromromromromromromrom

Ah!

I think I saw a ghost! Are you okay?

The Amazing Stuff The Amazing Stuff

Oh wow man

I need some of that... amazing stuff

One Dimensional Quest One Dimensional Quest

This is so beyond awesome

10/10 broseph really super cool

3 Foot Ninja II 3 Foot Ninja II

Great Game

It's five years old now but this game is still great. I remember back when the first 3 Foot Ninja came out. Ah, Nostalgia. Still great, and for all the whiny little fucks who complain about how hard it is, CHANGE THE FUCKING DIFFICULTY OR GROW SOME BALLS YOU LITTLE SHIT-SLURPING, DICK-SUCKING, FUCKS! Great game, not that hard, Peace.

rEALMS2 rEALMS2

Great Job Michael!

One of the best sequels I've played and one of the favorite games on Newgrounds. I'd like to see more music in rEALMS3 (Which I know you've working hard on. LOL Hard-On) & I hope to see more of you around the Portal.

LOL HARD ONS LOOOOOOOL

Ripset - A Warp in Time Ripset - A Warp in Time

THE BEST!

THIS IS THE BEST! HOLY SHIT FUCK! Some douche voted less than 3 though... what a douche... seriously though this is AMAZING! Good job man!

HWAT A DOOOOOOOOOOOUCHE

HoT-3-Kokiri Village HoT-3-Kokiri Village

Holy shit!

This is amazing man! This shouldn't be on NG! Are you sure you made this? Did you make this with an actual symphony or FL Studio or what? This sounds awesome and could easily be in a new Zelda game!

Setu-Firestorm responds:

It was made on Nuendo using the VSTi called Edirol Orchestral. This piece was done for the Hero of Time film that BMB Finishes did and released just this month.

You can go to www.theherooftime.com to check out more details along with where you can see the movie.

Thanks for the feedback. It is greatly appreciated. =)

...and yes, I made this. =p

Mystic Lands of Chrononus Mystic Lands of Chrononus

This is excellent man

Still needs to be louder though! Also, I don't know if you noticed this but this has already been used in 1 Entry. Which is strange to me since you just submitted it. Anyways keep up the good work and all that jazz. Also, me and Lucifer will be heading to your abode today. Pittywurp and see you then!

mrpibbs1 responds:

Oh yeah you should watch that entry that used my song it's pretty amazing. Mind blowing quality I say.

COSMIC RUNE COSMIC RUNE

This is not art

This is not art

FoxBoyZero responds:

ART is when you express yourself. This particular type of art is geometrics. If you cant see the beauty in symmetry and simplicity, I am going to have to ask you never review any other piece I may submit in the future.

Eye Eye